Private & Home Care Services and Caregivers, Fully Trained & Certified To Provide Care For You And Your Family.
The following resources may be beneficial in your continuing education as an Independent Contractor healthcare professional:
- CEUs for Annual Compliance – State Board Approved – RN.ORG link to (https://www.rn.org/)
- CEUs for Annual Compliance – State Board Approved – CEUFAST.COM link to (https://ceufast.com/)
- CPR – Tessa Adams CPR Services 772 216 3592, American Red Cross link to (https://redcross.org/)
- Elder Abuse Prevention Training – Elder Source link to https://www.eldersourceinstitute.org/programs-services/elder-abuse-awareness-and-prevention/
- HIPAA Training – link to (https://www.hhs.gov/
- Home Health Aide Certification – Paramount (772) 882-4218, EMC Medical Training (772) 878-3085
A top notch company that cares about its clients. I highly recommend them. Carole and her staff are the best.
I have referred families to Carole McGary many times over the years because I know how honest and ethically she runs her business. I always get excellent feedback from our Kentucky clients about the service they receive from Preferred Private Care when they stay in Florida during the winter. Thank you for all you do!
Preferred Private Care is an excellent private care company. They helped my Grandma before she past away. Thanks a lot
Schedule Your Consultation
Personalized care for your loved one is an important matter and finding the right person can be a frustrating experience. That is why we offer a complimentary evaluation with the family to make sure you are provided with the proper care.