Alzheimer’s Care Services & Caregivers, Fully Trained & Certified To Provide Care For You And Your Loved Ones.
When caring for someone with Alzheimer’s Disease, what services can we provide?
The impact of caregiving for someone with Alzheimer’s disease can be overwhelming. Our goal is to help with all of your elder home care needs by reducing your stress and providing you or your loved one with a qualified, compassionate caregiver near Fort Pierce location.
- Caregiver support with instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs)
- Encouraging social and cognitive engagement
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Managing behavioral symptoms
- Following a daily routine in familiar surroundings
- Continued freedom to move around
- Memory cognitive assistance
- Caregiver respite services to allow some relief
What are symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease?
The Alzheimer’s Association has established 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease. If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the following signs, please consult with a physician immediately. Early diagnosis may offer you a chance to seek treatment as well as to plan for the future.
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or problem solving
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work, or at leisure
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood and personality
- Did you know that 1 in 9 older Americans has Alzheimer’s disease?
- In 2014, about 2 million people, age 85 and older, suffer from Alzheimer’s.
- By 2031 it is projected that more than 3 million people age 85 and older will have Alzheimer’s.
A top notch company that cares about its clients. I highly recommend them. Carole and her staff are the best.
I have referred families to Carole McGary many times over the years because I know how honest and ethically she runs her business. I always get excellent feedback from our Kentucky clients about the service they receive from Preferred Private Care when they stay in Florida during the winter. Thank you for all you do!
Preferred Private Care is an excellent private care company. They helped my Grandma before she past away. Thanks a lot
Schedule Your Consultation
Personalized care for your loved one is an important matter and finding the right person can be a frustrating experience. That is why we offer a complimentary evaluation with the family to make sure you are provided with the proper care.