Saint Lucie County
The Comfort of Care, The Comfort of Home.
Home Care Services & Caregivers, Respite Care Providers, Homemaker Services, Companionship Care and more in Saint Lucie County.
What services can a trained, certified Home Caregiver perform for you?
Home care services are professional support services that are provided to allow you or your loved one to live safely in the home. Whether it is someone who is aging and may need assistance with every day things they were once able to do on their own, someone dealing with chronic health issues, recovering from a medical procedure or setback and or has special needs or a disability – our services provide the assistance to live independently. Professional caregivers such as nurses, aides, and therapists provide short-term or long-term care in the home, depending on a person’s needs.
- Changing dressings
- Monitoring medications
- Assisting with basic daily activities
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Meal preparation
Personal Care & Companionship
A personal home caregiver can provide many services to help with everyday activities like bathing and dressing, meal preparation, and household tasks to enable independence and safety.
- Assistance with self-care, such as grooming, bathing, dressing, and using the toilet
- Enabling safety at home by assisting with ambulation, transfer (eg, from bed to wheelchair, wheelchair to toilet), and fall prevention
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, errands, medication reminders, and escorting to appointments
- Companionship and engaging in hobbies and activities
- Supervision for someone with Dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
A top notch company that cares about its clients. I highly recommend them. Carole and her staff are the best.
I have referred families to Carole McGary many times over the years because I know how honest and ethically she runs her business. I always get excellent feedback from our Kentucky clients about the service they receive from Preferred Private Care when they stay in Florida during the winter. Thank you for all you do!
Preferred Private Care is an excellent private care company. They helped my Grandma before she past away. Thanks a lot
Schedule Your Consultation
Personalized care for your loved one is an important matter and finding the right person can be a frustrating experience. That is why we offer a complimentary evaluation with the family to make sure you are provided with the proper care.